Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ironman 2

Ironman 2 was great. For all of you naysayers out there who have been proclaiming disappointment I say Boo! Boo on you and your damn expectations. Ironman 2 had a lot of great action and a fairly decent storyline. Granted it had its problems, but there are very few sequels that don't. Had Jon Favreau and Marvel exclaimed,"This is Godfather Part 2, sans the Guineas and the Brando" than I would have choked a snitch. They didn't so I thusly did not need to David Carradine aforementioned woman.

Ironman 2 did have its issues. I think that they tried to cram a lot in to this film, from Tony's health to the switching of power within Stark Ind., to the never ending love interest between he and Pepper. Paltrow looked very sleek and lean I might say. Vurry nice. It had boatloads of action and adventure, with pristine animation and character interaction. Think a Michael Bay movie, but not sucking. This movie didn't have the depth of story that I would have liked to have seen i.e., the first one; but it flowed well and never lost steam within the story.

I would definitely recommend seeing Ironman 2, in fact I really want to see it again. Remember as you watch it that Marvel is setting up many of the future movies in the Avengers storyline, using Ironman as its primary vehicle. This adds complexity to the telling of the story, creating a larger than normal web of twists and turns, so be patient. I think what Marvel is doing is going to pay off in a huge way, and if it doesn't I will personally fund Al-Qaeda as they fly themselves into Disney/Marvel HQ. If I can't finance suicidal Muslims then I'll call the Legion of Doom, they have been looking for work and could use the action.

Oh beware of Mickey Rourke in this movie. He does a great job as Whiplash, but his fingers look like a train wreck, but terrible. I was watching his crooked snausages the whole damn movie and missed a lot of the happenings. They are frigging terrible!!! Bekah boo knows.

4 comments:

  1. I do know! They are frigging terrible! Worst. Fingers. Ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking the movie reviews, Zo! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey buddies thanks for the comments and the encouragement. Oh I have reviews a plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laugh my Ass off funny. And I've never read a review I agreed with more

    ReplyDelete