Saturday, September 12, 2009

So Jen buddy and I went with her family tonight to Peach Days up at The Maddox in Brigham City, and the pie was frigging fantabulous. The waiter spilled raspberry viniagrette on her shoulder so we got a free tasters pie, brilliant! I love tasty, tasty pie and I believe that deep down so does everybody else. The succulent fruit with the perfect sugary sauce, the buttery crust that melts in your mouth after each reluctantly delightful bite. That is some damn fine imagery peeps.
I expect that I will be more up to date on the writings of this blog during the football season as I follow the Cougs, whether I post joyful updates or those of the deep sorrow that only a true fan can feel. I forgot to mention that I am currently viewing the Fugitive with old Harry Ford the perpetual hunk, pretty impressive that I can so successfully blog while watching such an entertaining example of film making.

1 comment:

  1. I wish people at restaurants would spill food on me more often. I think I would allow someone to spill something on me almost every time I go out to eat as long as it means I eat free.

    ReplyDelete